- Rabner M, Bissett K, Johnson SB, Connor KA. A risk stratification algorithm for asthma identification and prioritization in a low-income urban school. J Sch Health. 2020; 90:538-44.
- Haag, T. M., Velazquez, G. C., Wiggins, T., Spin, P., Johnson, S. B., & Connor, K. A. (2020). An Intervention to Promote Adherence to Glasses Wearing Among Urban Public Elementary School Students: Associations With Classroom Behavior. The Journal of School Nursing, 1059840520963647.
- Senter, J. P., Smith, B. M., Prichett, L. M., Connor, K. A., & Johnson, S. B. (2020). Pediatric asthma is associated with poorer three-year academic achievement in urban elementary and middle school students. Academic Pediatrics.
- Cheng, T. L., Moon, M., & Artman, M. (2020). Shoring up the safety net for children in the COVID-19 pandemic. Pediatric research,88(3), 349-351.
- Johnson, S. B., Spin, P., Connolly, F., Stein, M., Cheng, T. L., & Connor, K. (2019). Peer Reviewed: Asthma and Attendance in Urban Schools. Preventing chronic disease,16.
- Jones, V. C., Spin, P., Connor, K., Cheng, T. L., & Johnson, S. B. (2019). Are” No” and” No Thanks” the Same for School-based Health Center Enrollment?. Health Behavior & Policy Review,6(1).
- Padula, W. V., Connor, K. A., Mueller, J. M., Hong, J. C., Velazquez, G. C., & Johnson, S. B. (2018). Cost benefit of comprehensive primary and preventive school-based health care. American journal of preventive medicine,54(1), 80-86.