- A risk stratification algorithm for asthma identification and prioritization in a low-income urban school.
- An Interventionto Promote Adherence to Glasses Wearing Among Urban Public Elementary School Students: Associations With Classroom Behavior.
- Pediatric asthma is associated with poorer three-year academic achievement in urban elementary and middle school students.
- Shoring up the safety net for children in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Peer Reviewed: Asthma and Attendance in Urban Schools.
- Are” No” and” No Thanks” the Same for School-based Health Center Enrollment?.
- Cost benefit of comprehensive primary and preventive school-based health care.